Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Welcoming 2017: Quilting Goals


Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the online quilting world!

Like many, the new year marks a good time for me to make plans for upcoming months and how I would like things to progress. In my mind, planning always involves lists - not a list; lists, plural. I am an unabashed continual list-writer! 

With that in mind, let's take a peek at what I'd like 2017 to look like...

Personal Quilting:
  • Learn to free motion quilt
Business Quilting:
  • Learn to use the longarm and frame
Teaching Quilting:
  • Schedule another workshop/class
Website/Blogging:
  • Build website and migrate blog
Pattern Writing:
  • Share original ideas

That's where I'll stop for now! Because I love writing lists, I can sometime's feel as if in writing the list I have actually accomplished something...the real goal for the year is to get my ideas off the page and out into the world! That's what the list above is about...breaking out and going for it!

Thank you for the encouragement to figure out and commit to some goals for the year to Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl, and her 2017 Planning Linky Party

Happy Quilting!

Meredith


1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic goals and I wish you a creative 2017 as you work toward them! Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every one. Have a lovely day, and thank you for stopping by!